Share | .

Fresh Start or Finale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Fresh Start or Finale   Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Everyone noticed that the academy is dying/dead. Anyway, it really is hard to let go of something you worked your rear off for; however, there are those scenarios where the supposed people helping are not available.

I'm not saying that the current staff is terrible, but you all know that some of them don't even do their jobs. I won't bother doing an evaluation since I don't even have the right to do so.

The only thing I ask of you will YOU (MCA Members) be loyal to this academy because I don't wanna keep on bullshitting each other with beguiling lies of loyalty to this place. MCA was once an interactive site where peiple learn a lot and play a lot, now I see it as an old hag who's farcmore advanced than most academies but also as a dump. Don't get me wrong, but if you really want me to be dedicated to this place, the feeling from your en should also be mutual because I don't want to make a fool out of myself.

I'm a Lee. Not a fucking loser. Anyway, let's be critical about this one; do you want MCA to continue and have a fresh start which can include the site's name change or its complete eradication?

Because dudes, you only not waste my time, but also my patience and I don't like that. I am a f'ing serious person in real life which I don't show when I'm online but I'm saying this now to get an insight on what you feel and want from this site because I want to be direct to the point.

Anway, if you wanna shut this place down, advanced merry christmas to all of you. To those participating in the MCAWC and if this thing continues, I'll send the gifts when I can.

Lastly, if we're gonna restart, I'm changing the staff completely. Most admins will retain their power but they will be in different positions.

P.S. Typed this on phone, sorry for mistype. I can have more time for MCA apart from the Christmas vacation is that I also quit med school and transferredto law school.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Helpful Links [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tokenatoracademy.topicboard.net
Haseo

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Fixed some grammer here and there, not sure i got them all. (still on ps4)

Well anyways, i noticed the site kinda died off all teh sudden (idk why since im busy irl) but i tried to help when i could however i could, i even tried recruiting trough ygopro, wich didnt work out cause the site was 'dead'.

But whetever you are gonna do, ill try and help out however i can when i can.(depending my situation)
The reason i came back was because you asked for help and i'll continue to help. But its just sad people dont seems to be active or dont want to be active.

Think thats all i had to say, will post more when i think of it.

-Haseo-

(sig in progress)
I'm not going to hesitate anymore!             
                                                      .Hack//Roots: Haseo
Back to top Go down
fallengusto

Black Luster Minister

Black Luster Minister

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:22 am

Kai if you need any help i will not hesitate to do the best that i can. Later tonight I will be recruiting almost all of the night. I'm gonna skip out on my deck building for my test and try to get us up and running again. I don't want us to fail this academy has gone too far for that. We have to fight for the things we want to keep, I'm willing to fight to keep us active, the rest of us should be too. Idk about the admin part I just know that i havent seen a lot of them online lately. For the most part i havent seen Slender and i think his screen name is Chug? All i know is I won't let us die without a fight.

"I wish it to be remembered that I was the last one of my tribe to surrender my staff." 
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Gusto, thanks but I guess that's just you. I mean, the sensitive one eough to help out.

Anyway, I'm thinking of new things for the site and since Im'm a Political Science studet now, I got access to all sort of cool stuff with coding and whatnot so Imma cook something new hah

prolly get MCA a name change along with domain. But that's just a thought. Anyway, hope you get loyal members ~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Helpful Links [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:09 pm

At Haseo© thanks so much man x.x

Back to top Go down
Rejected Taco...

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Sadly i believe mca should be eradicated this time. the academy has died several times now maybe the time of active interactive awesome mca is over Sad
Back to top Go down
l Pkin l

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:41 pm

If gusto is down for it, we can set up a time and do a mass recruiting day/night ._.

Back to top Go down
fallengusto

Black Luster Minister

Black Luster Minister

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Pkin I agree we should do that. If we get the academy active that day should stay just so we know this wont happen again. Thats a good idea. i was like 5 minutes into recruiting when Fluxeon told me not to -.-

"I wish it to be remembered that I was the last one of my tribe to surrender my staff." 
Back to top Go down
agammemnon6

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:39 pm

I agree, Mass Recruiting, A name change, A domain change, New staff, not saying the current ones are bad staff, (thats a lie, I only every see two of them doing anything) but we need a new everything, so, if everyone agrees with me, I think it's time to give MCA a new paint job and start teaching the new generation of duelist, now let's get out there and wreck mad b!tches!

Back to top Go down
fallengusto

Black Luster Minister

Black Luster Minister

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:54 am

We should start a vote. Any people that can do that want to?

Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:04 am

Can someome start it cuz this phone can't. _. ....

I'm currently in Australia so I have no other resources foe interne other than a cafe. Whivh is hit cuz i cant change my ip on this thing c.x

Back to top Go down
Masked Teddy

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:54 am

Hmm you and me show work on this as well with few other staff members on a Fresh Start.

Masked Teddy Realm
Back to top Go down
WolfMaster

Armed Cannon

Armed Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:12 pm

I rather not see it end, even though I haven't been on much lately, cause like you said, this is a fun site and it would suck if it ended
Back to top Go down
fallengusto

Black Luster Minister

Black Luster Minister

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:18 pm

i dont mean to be needy here but is anybody going to make a voting page?

Back to top Go down
l Pkin l

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Not sure if that's how ya'll want the poll to look like, let me know if i need to make changes to it, if a mod/admin needs to make changes to it feel free to do so as well.

Back to top Go down
Rakhalix

Harlequin Jester

Harlequin Jester

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:13 am

MCA is almnost dead T.T Sad

Leader Of Team Kings Destiny (TKD):

Meet my pet..... The Galaxy - Eyes Tachyon Dragon!!!.

The galaxy - Eyes User..... Rakhalix The Dragon Tamer!!!.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu_Focused

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Almost, Rak , Almost.

Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.
Back to top Go down
l Pkin l

Watapon

Watapon

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:13 am

*gasp* It's Kotetsu O_O!

Back to top Go down
Token Gay®

War Adjudicator

War Adjudicator

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:22 am

Is it ok if we change the name to Tokenator Academy cuz that crap's bawling in my head q.q

Back to top Go down
Kotetsu_Focused

Fabled Phantom

Fabled Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Im not dead yet, Pkin >_>

Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start or Finale   

Back to top Go down

Fresh Start or Finale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1